So I was tagged by Roni and it was kinda fun finding out new things about her and Coleman. Now it's our turn.......
1. Who do i love?
Michael Strickland
2.How long have I been married?
Almost 4-1/2 years
3. How long did we date?
9 months. He was in Basic Training for half of that time so it was a long distance relationship:)
4.Who said "I love You" first?
He did. At the "bachelor pad".
5.Who is taller?
Mike is but only by about an inch.
6. Who can sing better?
Neither of us have a gift for singing really. But its fun to sing to the radio!
7.Who is smarter?
We both have areas where one knows more than the other. He knows everything about sports and things like that but I love history and cooking.
8.Who does the laundry?
I do most of the time but somedays i will come home from work and he has washed a few loads, which is great. I love it!
9. Who pays the bills?
I do. I have a system......
10.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me. It has been like that forever.
11.Who mows the lawn?
This is the first year we have ever had a yard but I am gonna take a guess and say Mike will.;)
12.Who cooks dinner?
I do most of the time. Sometimes When i have to work he whips something up but usually i try and have dinner done before i leave.
13.Who drives?
Most of the time he does. I don't mind driving but i would rather be the passenger, and he also like to have control of the vehicle.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment